14 January 2016
- St Ives House
• Have beautiful rugs and plush carpets. This is your luxury space of comfort after all. A highly patterned rug works with a plainer, space with mono coloured walls. Depending on who’s using the space, try to choose fabrics that are easy to clean and not easily spoiled if you have children.
• Classic, comfortable and beautiful sofas and chairs. You can never go wrong!
• Invest in sumptuous cushions, throws, and candles. It's worth changing these up every few seasons, to achieve a new fresh look and invigorate the space.
• Remember to add texture and touches of luxury including beautifully crafted coffee tables, and;
• Lighting is so important. You want to create the right ambiance in your home. Beautiful light fittings are always a great addition, and a beautiful chandelier never fails for a more dramatic look. If you're at the design stage, contemporary down lights are always effective.
- Seaforth House
- HIA 2015 Award Winning Mosman House
Over the years we have been seeing in home living magazines like Vogue Living and Home Beautiful a minimal look that is open, de-cluttered space that is organised in a simple yet clever fashion.About Chateau Architects and Builders:
For 45 years Chateau Architects and Builders have operated as a family owned business, creating designer homes. Every luxury custom build as unique as its owner be it traditional, contemporary or modern designer homes. Chateau guides all clients through every step of the build process, to make bespoke home creation easy!
Get in touch today to start an obligation free conversation about building your new home.